The other day I decided to get my Christmas shopping started and hopefully done. I prepared myself from the start that I would be ambushed in various stores, waiting through horrendously long lines and slowly losing any Christmas cheer I had before I went.

Unfortunately, no matter how much prep-work I endured and went through I forgot one major factor that would help me survive Christmas shopping. I forgot to tag along my Mp3 player.

With that I didn’t have any Deadmau5 or Linkin Park to keep me calm while waiting in various lines and trying to bypass crowds of people. Instead I was stuck listening to the noise of everyone around and multiple Christmas tunes that bellowed out of the speakers around me.

When I got home I quickly got on my computer and brought up my Grooveshark desktop and began relieving the stress that my ears were under with different types of music.

So if you’re heading out to start, finish, or attempt your Christmas shopping or if you’re just getting back from surviving it give these tunes a listen and relax.

Now the first couple of songs are “Christmas” tunes just with a little twist. I figured that while I was aggravated from the shopping experience I still needed to keep my Christmas cheer in tact and decided to go with these tunes to keep that up before moving on to something less Christmas.

First up is BogTroTTeR’s version of the Nutcracker…in dubstep.



Not much to really say about that song. You’ve got the Nutcracker and you’ve got Dubstep. It’s just perfect.

Next up isn’t as great of a Christmas tune as BogTroTTeR’s was but it’s still up there with your not ever day Christmas tune and therefore hasn’t been overplayed till your ears begin to bleed.

It’s called Dubstep Snowman:


And that is all I have for Christmas tunes worthy of a listen to at this moment in time.

Now all we have left is music to listen to while you unwind from surviving Christmas shopping.

First up is one of my favorites from DeadMau5 called Ghosts N Stuff. It doesn't really put you in the Christmas mood but at the same time you just survived Christmas shopping how much more Christmas do you need?


And the rest are all just random tunes that have gotten me de-stressed from Surviving Christmas shopping. Now all I need is a playlist to help me survive Christmas!

Byzantine Beatbox - River Crossing. * A really mellow tune.


Deadmau5 - Strobe Remix


Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter Remix


Dj StarScream - Transformers Decepticon Remix


Linkin Park - We Made It (WaveCut's DnB Bootleg) [Instrumental Version]


And there you have the playlist that saved me after I survived Christmas shopping. May the rest of you be just as safe out there!

**As always, no copyright infringement intended. If any of this music is yours and you wish for it to be removed let me know by leaving a comment and it will be removed ASAP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment